Poster presentation guidelines
The objective of poster sessions at IVAS2022 is to convey original research results to wine researchers from all over the world.
- Accepted poster presenters bring their poster(s) to Neustadt.
- Accepted poster presenters register for at IVAS2022 using the website system.
- The assigned poster number and poster location will be provided at badge pick up in the registration area at the venue.
CONTENT AND FORMAT OF POSTER
- The poster consists of the following:
- Title of the presentation (according to the abstract)
- Authors and their institutions (according to the abstract)
- Materials and Methods
- Figures & Tables
- Size of poster: upright A0 (1189 x 841 mm = 46.8 x 33.1 in)
- Suggested type size: Minimum of 18 point
- Please enlarge graphs, figures and text so that they can be easily read.
SCHEDULED PRESENTATION TIME AND HANDOUTS
- The conference program includes nine poster sessions (during coffee and lunch breaks) starting on Sunday, ending on Thursday.
- Poster presenters of session 1 are asked to be at their poster on Monday 4th, 13:30 to 14:30. Poster presenters of sessions 2-6 are asked to be at the poster on Tuesday 5th, 13:30 to 14:30.
- You may opt to provide a photocopy version of the poster material.
- Some conference attendees may expect a handout with supplemental information and a summary and conclusion.
SET UP AND DISMANTLE (Beethoven-Saal, Scheffel-Saal)
- The posters are displayed in Beethoven-Saal or Scheffel-Saal, right next to the main conference room.
- The poster area is the coffee break area, allowing for a good exchange among conference attendees and presenters.
- Push pins are provided at the venue.
- Poster presenters are asked to set up their poster(s) on Sunday, July 3rd between 12 and 3 pm (please note: posters which are set up later than Monday, July 4th, 10:30 am, cannot be considered for the IVAS2022 poster award).
Poster presenters are asked to dismantle their posters on Thursday, July 7th, 13:15 pm.