Oral presentation guidelines
Guidelines for oral presentations at IVAS2022:
- An oral presentations at IVAS2022 is either a full talk or a short communication according to the published IVAS2022 program.
- Full talk: 15 min speaking time + 5 min discussion (after each talk); short communication: 3 min speaking time + 2 min discussion (after each talk).
- The presenter is a registered attendee at IVAS2022 conference.
- The presenter is an author of an accepted abstract.
- Each presenter provides a PowerPoint file of the presentation at the venue (preferred is your_last_name.pptx; file size < 10 MB).
- The 16:9 format and a light background on slides is considered ideal.
- Please feel free to use your own CI and logos.
- The file transfer is only possible on-site via USB (no CDs, no cloud-based transfer).
- Please deliver your presentation at least 30 min ahead of the start of the respective session at the technician desk (follow signs at the venue).
- Presenters are asked to provide their PowerPoint files in coffee breaks or lunch break.