This conference will be held in person. We acknowledge that travel plans may be disrupted by travel restrictions placed on some attendees by their compony or country due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We know this is difficult to anticipate. Please do not let this uncertainty discourage you from submitting an abstract. If you are selected for an oral presentation or to present a poster, but are subsequently prevented from travelling to Neustadt, we will work with you to find a solution that will still allow you to participate.
The Committees invites abstract submissions for:
to be presented at “IVAS 2022”.
In order to help the scientific committees (IVAS) to review the abstract, the authors must indicate:
General Guidelines for Abstract Submissions
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the following guidelines and call for proposals page.
- Title of the paper (150 characters max including spaces)
- Name(s) and affiliation(s) of the corresponding author and co-author(s)
- 5 keywords
- Main text should be sufficiently descriptive, including methodological aspects and the main results, but not exceed 3000 characters including spaces. Diagrams, illustrations, tables, graphics or bibliographic references are not requested.
All abstracts will go through the following process:
• An email confirmation of receipt of abstract will be sent
• All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel from the scientific committees (IVAS)
• Acceptance of an abstract will be based on relative merit and the degree to which the abstract meets the aims of the Program
• The criteria for evaluating abstracts include, but are not limited, to the following:
1. Clarity of abstract
2. Contribution to the themes of the Conference
3. Interest to an international audience
4. Methodology should be specified
5. Main results should be presented